General Questions | Account Management
- What is the cost of all.pro?
- all.pro task manager is available free of charge. all.pro project manager is a subscription based service.
- Is there any additional hardware or download required?
- No. You just need a browser.
- Is all.pro compatible with any operating system or browser?
- Yep. Mac or PC and any browser.
- Are there any mobile applications?
- We are working on apps for iOS and Android.
- How is all.pro different from other productivity applications?
- We wanted a way to manage internal projects on every device we use; iPhones, Android, Macs, and PCs. After searching with no result, we decided to build our own. Now we can work seamlessly on projects, exchange files, swap notes, and always be on the same page.
- How do notifications work?
- Choose to receive an email, text, or both.
- How do I declare a task or project complete?
- When completing a task or project, select the check box on the item to remove it from the active list.
- What kinds of files can I upload?
Images: .gif, .jpg, .png, .jpeg
Documents: .doc, .docx, .odp, .ods, .odt, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .xlsx, .zip
OS files: .apk (Android Package files), .ipa (iPhone applications)
- Does it cost anything to receive reminders to your cell phone via SMS?
- all.pro does not charge you to receive text message reminders, however you may be subject to messaging fees from your cell phone provider.
- How do I save changes to tasks & projects?
- There is no need to save – all.pro auto saves your changes.
- What is the difference between a task and a project?
A task is a onetime event that only has one step to it.
A project is a large assignment that would have many different steps and could require different people to work on various pieces.
- How do I change my password?
Go to "Profile"
Click "Change My Password"
Enter your current password followed by the new password to confirm the changes.
Your new password will go into effect immediately.
- What is an SMS Gateway Email address?
This the email address assigned to your phone. If you don't know, send yourself a text message to your email account. The email that appears in "From" will be your SMS Gateway Address.
Example AT&T phones will appear: (phonenumber)@mms.att.net
- How do I add a new task?
Click on the new task button in the top right of the screen.
Enter the task title
Select a due date, a reminder date, and a priority.
Use the notes section to list special instructions or reminders.
Click on Create Task.
- How do I set a reminder?
- The reminder is set by clicking the calendar icon beside the "Remind Me On" box. Select the date and time that you want all.pro to remind you a task is due.
- How do I prioritize my tasks?
- When creating a task, you can select a priority from the drop down menu.
- Can I change the priority later?
- Sure, you can always go into the task and make changes with the drop down menu.
- How do I see completed tasks?
- Click on the "Show completed tasks" check box at the top to display all of the completed tasks.
- How do I add a new project?
Click on "New Project"
Enter the project title
Enter additional notes or reminders about the project.
Select a due date.
Enter the emails of those you want to share the project with.
Click create project.
- How do users know I shared something with them?
- They will receive an email notifying them you shared a project with them.
- How do I make sure everyone can see the project?
- When you create the project, you can add the email addresses of the other users who need to have access to the project.
- Will they be able to add new tasks?
- Yes, users who are invited to the project can add tasks under the project, but you will always be notified as the project creator.
- Oops I forgot to invite someone to a project – Can I send invitations after the project is being worked on?
- No problem, expand the project and add the email to "invited project users". This will update the invitation and send notifications.